Sdwd

Disgusting. I hate Halloween. Those do not thrill me, personally. Ick.
sickbyc.gif

My Phoenix hen, Molly, has been broody on NOTHING since September 12. I cannot break her up! She raised Ace, the D'Anver cockerel I just rehomed, this year and was a wonderful mother, but she just will not quit. I'm rather worried about her. I've covered the nests, dumped her off 20 times a day so she will eat enough, etc. And Isaac's bad lungs are giving him issues right now with the wildly changing weather. It's always something, isn't it?

Kathy, those fingers are disgusting! I think all I want to do is make head stones in the front yard, like a cemetary, LOL.

I'm not crazy about Holloween. We get very few kids. Then we're stuck with all that candy. Maybe I'll just pretend I'm not home, LOL

We don't participate in it at all. Of course, where we live now, we don't really have kids and they probably woudn't brave the dark and the long driveway, plus opening a gate, etc.

The mountains are changing, yes, but there isn't enough color to make a great picture yet.

Closing on the interest-lowering refi at the library today. Could get a better rate if we shopped but our mortgage company offered out of the blue for no fees (not even rolled into the loan) and we accepted. We weren't even looking for a new mortgage. This one takes a year off the term we already had, too, and if we have any extra $$, we can throw it at the principal and pay it off sooner anyway. I hope one day to pay it off entirely, though it's really a small one, comparative to the value of the property.

Disgusting. I hate Halloween. Those do not thrill me, personally. Ick.
sickbyc.gif
Awww, come on Cyn! You don't like Halloween? You don't like Christmas? Do you like any holiday?
We are in the country and don't get any Trick or Treaters. I miss seeing the kids have fun.

How 'bout some more cute Halloween treats?

***Yummy Mummy Spinach Dip***~~

1pkg. (16 oz.) frozen pizza dough, thawed
1 egg, beaten
2sticks KRAFT or POLLY-O Mozzarella String Cheese
2 black olive slices
1cup BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
1/4 cup KRAFT Lite Ranch Dressing
1pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
1 green onion, sliced
1/2cup finely chopped red peppers
1/4cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
1/4tsp. ground black pepper