Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

That is a great idea!! Where do you find that at Home Depot? Is it expensive?
Pastehttp://www.homedepot.com/p/Unbrande...Plastic-Cardboard-10-Pack-WC4896-10/202489118

This is the link for it online but I found it in my local Home Depot sold individually. I don't remember exact price but roughly about $11.00 a piece and I used 2 1/2 pieces to make it. You could use less pieces and make it smaller or more pieces to make it bigger. It is very easy to cut with scissors or a knife.

After I was done with the goslings last year I taped the 1/2 piece that was leftover in the middle and separated it into 2 sections for different aged chicks. Very easy brooder and so easy to clean!

Trish

I was lost yesterday so I missed the teasing but the corrugated plastic is neat. I will look into that as well. I like the waterer because I can fill it with water and sit in it if I want to in the summer or let the kids splash in it for fun but this plastic would store and move easier.

I think if I pay for materials and host with food services included you can hardly charge me for a chicken sitter. You could charge them for the job. Have them pay for an apprenticeship that takes a week; three days to train and spend the other three here that way THEY pay for your ticket and you get the work done. HA!

Pastehttp://www.homedepot.com/p/Unbrande...Plastic-Cardboard-10-Pack-WC4896-10/202489118

This is the link for it online but I found it in my local Home Depot sold individually. I don't remember exact price but roughly about $11.00 a piece and I used 2 1/2 pieces to make it. You could use less pieces and make it smaller or more pieces to make it bigger. It is very easy to cut with scissors or a knife.

After I was done with the goslings last year I taped the 1/2 piece that was leftover in the middle and separated it into 2 sections for different aged chicks. Very easy brooder and so easy to clean!

Trish
Thank you!!!
How did you attach them? Sorry if you already said that.

Thank you!!!
How did you attach them? Sorry if you already said that.

I just used clear packing tape-Holds great and easy to remove. I taped both the inside and outside seems and it is very solid
big_smile.png

Spoiled Chicken I love that idea! Thanks
Ash, what is the waterer that you we're talking about? I must of missed that cuz I've had Bronchitis. Those med's put me out:( You can hire my DD to make that and the small cage we have that you liked! The guys laid off with to much time ;)
I'm still waiting for some eggs

Got my first Sebbie egg yesterday evening, right before I locked everybody up! My Curly White girl, June laid it. She tried to lay another egg this morning, but it was a soft shell. ;/

Sebbie egg in the middle.

Blessings -

~ Aspen

Back
Top Bottom