**~~>>Second Annual Cinco de Mayo Turkey Hatchathon<<~~**all poultry welcome!

Shawn with working full time and going to school full time, I am not going to make any promises this year. I would love to get my hands on some penciled palms and I do worry about my ability to sucessfully hatch some but I know I promised you last year and I just didn't have the time. When is Chickenstock this year? BTW, really nice picture of you!
If the eggs don't hatch and you can't make it down... maybe we could convince the DW to let a pair of turkeys accompany us part way to St George the middle of June.... Chickenstock is May 4th...
ah you're still a babe....

I have a good 25 + years on ya

I can not believe that y'all posted these today! Just this past Sunday, I PMed Chooks and suggested a "Poultry Pinup" contest and expressed my concern that it might not be appropriate. Leave it to this bunch to all think alike!

Hello again, Shawn!
big_smile.png

You're not holding a grudge against ol' Wisher, now are you? You know I was thinking of another member when I typed theoldguy, right? ANYONE can see that not only aren't you old, but you are quite handsome and obviously caring and generous, as well......
wink.png

.....now, about those penciled palms............
fl.gif
I keep telling people I'm not old, that I'm handsome, caring, generous etc... and then those nice men in white come and visit again... LOL
On the pencils.... I have a six pack promised to dsqard... SCG has hinted but not committed.. (possibly because I hear short term memory problems come with fragile states) and you are next.... I'll pm you...
Holy crap! SCG is PREGNANT????!!!! I didn't know. Gee, and I thought I was her friend...
hit.gif
Oh well, I can get over that. Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS SCG!!! Is BF "the roo"?
lau.gif
gig.gif
(she is going to be sooooo mad at us for spilling the beans)
I think she passed out when she read she was pregnant!!! I hate to find out things that way!!

New babies here today..

You know Didi... I do have 2 extra toms plus my pair... if you came up to Chickenstock... Just saying....
That would be me... TheOldGuy... LOL I'm not as old as I feel!!! (or look either...)

They say that God only made a few perfect heads and the rest he covered with hair...

Very handsome (not trolling for eggs) and that explains why I have so much hair. My head is entirely misshapen.
And about those eggs... that was before DiDi said she was going to send me some (I think) and plus I got roped into hatching some chickens for someone else, they just went in the bator on Sunday. So I am not sure I'm going to have room. I apologize for pretending I was interested and then... oh look, a chicken.

Okay, I've just worked 18 hours straight, overnight, and had a one hour nap. It was very physical labor and I'm pooped. My job is generally sales and I have tons of flexibility, but once in a while have to offer myself up for physical brute labor, because that's what the client needs...and there aren't customers overnight, so that's when you do it. I hurt. And I'm tired. And no one else in the house (tiny, tiny house with extra people because I take in stray family memebers...no not a typo, my family are bonkers and memes can't do them justice) seems to comprehend that it might be a good idea to SHUT THE HELL UP AND LET ME NAP since I have to be on the road by 4 am again...

Why do I feed these people? I ought to let them go hungry.

You poor thing. I think you should tie them up in a closet with a gag for a few hours.

Wisher it didn't look like flirting but if you say so....................
tongue2.gif

Wisher, flirting has changed a lot in the last 20 years or so.

Yes! And if I remember correctly, she censored the wrong areas!

I don't know what you're talking about. Those are the naughty bits.

SCG's PREGNANT?! WOW! Congratulations! Who's got candy cigars? Now we really have a reason to celebrate!!!

Holy crap! SCG is PREGNANT????!!!! I didn't know. Gee, and I thought I was her friend...
hit.gif
Oh well, I can get over that. Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS SCG!!! Is BF "the roo"?
lau.gif
gig.gif
(she is going to be sooooo mad at us for spilling the beans)

OK... now wait a second here. My fertilized eggs are in my Brinsea Octagon Eco 20.
Y'all know how I feel about kids. You're welcome to have them, but this girl isn't having them.

I have a turkey hen setting a nest of eggs... no idea how many she has

now.. I already told them I wasn't planning on hatching turkeys this year....

I still have a bunch of adults that need to go to the freezer.. plus duck, goose, muscovy and chicken eggs in the bators....

emus in the brooder.. chicks in the brooder.. quail in the brooder....

over 94 chicks on order for May

and that's not even counting my meaties that I still need to order and the other eggs that are in transit and on the waiting list

I don't think that turkey hen read the memo........
he.gif

Well I'm not saying it's not possible, but it's not probable. If it happened, after I came to grips with the loss of my life as I know it sobered up found out the joyful news, you guys would be the next to know. Promise.

BF would be a good dad, but I'd be a terrible mom. And I've never wanted kids, so I'm totally happy with my life being filled with work and farm. And quiet. Glorious quiet. And neatness. No one writing on my walls in crayon or puking in the middle of the night. I'm sure I'm missing out on some wonderful parts of having kids, but it's just not for me.

I have a turkey hen setting a nest of eggs... no idea how many she has

now.. I already told them I wasn't planning on hatching turkeys this year....

I still have a bunch of adults that need to go to the freezer.. plus duck, goose, muscovy and chicken eggs in the bators....

emus in the brooder.. chicks in the brooder.. quail in the brooder....

over 94 chicks on order for May

and that's not even counting my meaties that I still need to order and the other eggs that are in transit and on the waiting list

I don't think that turkey hen read the memo........
he.gif

Did you tell her it wasn't time yet? Honestly, why wouldn't she have wanted to wait and set with us?

Oh I'm so glad you still have the emus. Can I have a gratuitous shot of emu face? They are so freakin' cute.

Well I'm not saying it's not possible, but it's not probable. If it happened, after I came to grips with the loss of my life as I know it sobered up found out the joyful news, you guys would be the next to know. Promise.

BF would be a good dad, but I'd be a terrible mom. And I've never wanted kids, so I'm totally happy with my life being filled with work and farm. And quiet. Glorious quiet. And neatness. No one writing on my walls in crayon or puking in the middle of the night. I'm sure I'm missing out on some wonderful parts of having kids, but it's just not for me.

are we related?????

Back
Top Bottom