Seems like it took FOREVER!!

We are at a steady 4 eggs a day. 5 girls are laying out of 7! I love my chickens!!!

Three days of eggs!!!

That's great! I have 5 or 6 laying out of 9. Getting 3+/day. All have been small to medium until today's goose egg.

Congratulations on all the first eggs everyone! :ya You know, I am pretty sure I am strange, but after having chickens for years and years, every single egg still excites me. It just never gets old! :)

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one. I got my first egg a couple of weeks ago, and I still get so excited I keep texting egg pics to my family but they don't reply.

Last edited:
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one. I got my first egg a couple of weeks ago, and I still get so excited I keep texting egg pics to my family but they don't reply.

Nobody around here cares either. My mom took care of the flock while I was out of town for a couple of days. She couldn't understand why i told her to write how many eggs each day on the calendar. I told her she could have the eggs as long as she counted them. Lol she said they were obviously too important so she left them in my fridge.

Back
Top Bottom