Set eggs February 12th! Hatch a long with me!

One fully hatched an moving around
celebrate.gif
, two not moving or peeping anymore, both have their beaks poked out ones breathing and the other ones not
hit.gif
. The one that died was trying to get out for 2.5 days and the onther one thats just laying there has been trying to get out for about 1.5 days. I think they tried to get out to early. Nothing happening so far with the others. So happy at least one hatched
wee.gif

One fully hatched an moving around
celebrate.gif
, two not moving or peeping anymore, both have their beaks poked out ones breathing and the other ones not
hit.gif
. The one that died was trying to get out for 2.5 days and the onther one thats just laying there has been trying to get out for about 1.5 days. I think they tried to get out to early. Nothing happening so far with the others. So happy at least one hatched
wee.gif

How many days are they?

How many total did you get? My hatch rates have been not so good but I think I figured out why....hoping to increase my hatch rates this year by installing a fan and keeping one vent open throughout and both open from 18-21 days.I also got a couple of hygrometers that i didn't have last year.

Sfarm, you should wait at least another day before you shut off your incubator.

So you only have one chick? If the others don't hatch, I would suggest going to the farm supply store and getting a couple of day old chicks. One chick will be very unhappy.

Fingers crossed that you get another.

Sfarm, you should wait at least another day before you shut off your incubator.

So you only have one chick? If the others don't hatch, I would suggest going to the farm supply store and getting a couple of day old chicks. One chick will be very unhappy.

Fingers crossed that you get another.

x 2 if you only got one!

Back
Top Bottom