Sewandgrow's Third Annual "Friends of A Feather" Poultry Party, Turlock CA, May 3rd, 2015 (Chat Thre

I sure am in Orinda - just drive around and listen for the crowing, cackling, peeping, and gobbling - that is me! And my birds make some noise sometimes too.
wink.png

My seramas are laying well - I hatched them from eggs that I got from Jules last year. They are all chocolates, though one is white chocolate, one is super dark chocolate, and one is jamoca almond fudge. But the others are all milk chocolate!

I also have lots of bantam cochins and can bring eggs if people are interested in an amazing automatic cochinbator - no need to worry about temperature or humidity, just plug the cochinbator into the nestbox, add eggs, and 21 days later say hello to your new chicks!

Such a great way to hatch if you have a reliable broody.

I have a request from a Turlock Garden Club lady. She need a female Bronze Turkey. She is getting a grown male or 2 & need a mate. Does anyone coming to the party know of one that is available for sale?? Thanks.

I sure am in Orinda - just drive around and listen for the crowing, cackling, peeping, and gobbling - that is me! And my birds make some noise sometimes too.
wink.png

My seramas are laying well - I hatched them from eggs that I got from Jules last year. They are all chocolates, though one is white chocolate, one is super dark chocolate, and one is jamoca almond fudge. But the others are all milk chocolate!

I also have lots of bantam cochins and can bring eggs if people are interested in an amazing automatic cochinbator - no need to worry about temperature or humidity, just plug the cochinbator into the nestbox, add eggs, and 21 days later say hello to your new chicks!
Not sure if I'm going to make it but if I do; I need some more pretty cochinbators! I don't have any in Calico
love.gif

Cochinbators hard at work.
So sweet! Here are mine.

Someone tell me what you all need for food closer to the day. I'm on for clean up or whatever. I'll bring ice tea and this new crazy lemonade we have been making and we can bring the water fizzer if its gonna be hot. Maybe Karen can throw some water in the freezer....

I will bring eggs for swapping very excited!

Back
Top Bottom