Sewandgrow's Third Annual "Friends of A Feather" Poultry Party, Turlock CA, May 3rd, 2015 (Chat Thre

Hello all!
I do exist :)
Computer doing weird things today so I can't even see what I'm replying to. However, I did see via email update that @caychris is looking for CL eggs or in particular girls. I'd love to help you out Chris. You might have to swing by the farm on your way home Sunday. We are just off 99 so it won't be out of your way. That particular Sunday we are expecting my brother and his wife to be in town with their new baby that I havn't met. I MUST put auntie squeezes ahead of personal fun. This baby hasn't yet been squeezed by this aunt and the situation MUST be remedied :)

Hello all!
I do exist :)
Computer doing weird things today so I can't even see what I'm replying to. However, I did see via email update that @caychris is looking for CL eggs or in particular girls. I'd love to help you out Chris. You might have to swing by the farm on your way home Sunday. We are just off 99 so it won't be out of your way. That particular Sunday we are expecting my brother and his wife to be in town with their new baby that I havn't met. I MUST put auntie squeezes ahead of personal fun. This baby hasn't yet been squeezed by this aunt and the situation MUST be remedied :)
PM me and we could arrange something

PB = purebred. Something I don't have :(
I'm hoping to make it. I get back from a class in Baton Rouge May 2, and work the 4th.
Is there a Sonoma County carpool?
Thanks!
Laurie

Let's see, mostly I have pairs, trios and quartets so they're won't be a lot of each but I should have an all right selection... buff Brahma bantams, Barred rocks, black silkies, bantam cochin, hatchery Rir, black tailed japs white and buff, and oegb if I can find the new hideyplace... not sure if my buff barred rock will breed true. Also have blr dotte over slow but I don't think those count, waiting for some roos to grow out and I'll have more going by fall. =)

Let's see, mostly I have pairs, trios and quartets so they're won't be a lot of each but I should have an all right selection... buff Brahma bantams, Barred rocks, black silkies, bantam cochin, hatchery Rir, black tailed japs white and buff, and oegb if I can find the new hideyplace... not sure if my buff barred rock will breed true. Also have blr dotte over slow but I don't think those count, waiting for some roos to grow out and I'll have more going by fall. =)
Are your Barred Rocks breeders or hatchery stock.

Are your Barred Rocks breeders or hatchery stock.

I have a couple feed store chicks/hens and a couple nicer ones with Boone over them

Not the best picture but I think they are fabulous, very happy with my chicks last year. But I would have no idea what to look for in sop still have so much to learn, I do know that most of my bantams are show stock because their my 4H friends kid's show birds =)

I have a couple feed store chicks/hens and a couple nicer ones with Boone over them
Not the best picture but I think they are fabulous, very happy with my chicks last year. But I would have no idea what to look for in sop still have so much to learn, I do know that most of my bantams are show stock because their my 4H friends kid's show birds =)
Im sure they are great birds but at this point Id be looking for a really high quality BR roo. He looks a little short in the back but maybe I might try the eggs if you have them I 'll let you know,

Back
Top Bottom