Sewandgrow's Third Annual "Friends of A Feather" Poultry Party, Turlock CA, May 3rd, 2015 (Chat Thre

So glad you can make it. We have the main course chicken dish, potato salad, Chine cabbage salad, Chili & cupcakes so far so just let me know what you want to bring & I will add it to the list.
  I live out off of West Main on Commons Rd. Where do you work in Turlock?
Karen

I will bring a pasta salad and cookies. I work at TID on canal. But, I live off of central ave in Ceres so not to far from you.

I will bring a pasta salad and cookies. I work at TID on canal. But, I live off of central ave in Ceres so not to far from you.

I put you down for pasta salad & cookies.
What a small world we live. My husband Ray Thomas retired from TID after over 30 years & a chicken lovin' friend of mine lives on Central in Ceres.

This is getting more awesome all the time
wink.png

That's the whole idea ...better every time.

So glad you can make it. We have the main course chicken dish, potato salad, Chine cabbage salad, Chili & cupcakes so far so just let me know what you want to bring & I will add it to the list.
I live out off of West Main on Commons Rd. Where do you work in Turlock?
Karen

I am bringing fresh made salsa and chips. Kern in Newman

pb?

I wont have eggs to swap but may be interested in eggs.
This is going to be amazing, I've been looking all over for hatching eggs locally and now I'll get access to some awesome breeds without worrying about shipping prices and stressing on hatchability of eggs sent thru the mail =) I'd be more then happy to provide eggs for you, let me know what your interested in and I can set some aside ;)

Back
Top Bottom