Sewandgrow's Third Annual "Friends of A Feather" Poultry Party, Turlock CA, May 3rd, 2015 (Chat Thre

This is getting more awesome all the time
wink.png
Yep!!! I can't wait. It was really fun meeting everyone at the Modesto Show.

Totally!!! I was drooling. If my coop was up I would've bought a couple. Some of my 4her's bought there and are having the time of their lives with their birds.
The Youth Shows are so much fun. You feel like you are helping the kids get a good start buying their birds & eggs.

By your avatar picture it looks like we have yet another thing in common. When Ray retired from TID we got a Border Collie. His name is Mugs.

The Youth Shows are so much fun. You feel like you are helping the kids get a good start buying their birds & eggs.

By your avatar picture it looks like we have yet another thing in common. When Ray retired from TID we got a Border Collie. His name is Mugs.
Next year I will be in the market for more birds and will buy what I can there to help out the kids. Yes, I guess we do! I love him he's 3 years old and his name is Levi. We lost our beloved German Shorthaired Pointer and we got Levi he's a sweetie, but I can't trust him with my girls yet. We also have a Jack Russell Terrier (Shelby) never to be trusted with any small creature, lol. So lots of dog energy at our house. When the girls are out the dogs are locked in their crates.

Back
Top Bottom