Sewandgrow's Third Annual "Friends of A Feather" Poultry Party, Turlock CA, May 3rd, 2015 (Chat Thre

thank you Corning to far away Just had eye surgery Won't be driving that far .
going computer with one eye is a bear...Get it uncovered this morning. Hope it works this time...

Woot page two here I come ;) I just wish I could tell which birds are going to cooperate so I can estimate what/number of hatching eggs I'll be able to swap =)
Too bad I'm not a fortune teller, maybe then I could even count my chickens before they hatch ;)

@Sueg hope your surgery has the desired results =) I only pulled like three clears from those assorted bantam cochin eggs =)

Woot page two here I come
wink.png
I just wish I could tell which birds are going to cooperate so I can estimate what/number of hatching eggs I'll be able to swap =)
Too bad I'm not a fortune teller, maybe then I could even count my chickens before they hatch
wink.png

@Sueg hope your surgery has the desired results =) I only pulled like three clears from those assorted bantam cochin eggs =)

your going to have a bunch of those little fluffy balls.

got a question!!!!! I have a trio of 1/2 cuckoo marans 1/2 crested cream legbar. They are laying a beautiful shade of green eggs, Then I have another group of 3 brown leghorn pullets with a cream crested legbar rooster white egg layer Chicks eggs should be blue if pullets.
I also have olive egger eggs marans/ ee or amerucana
olive egger cream crested legbar /cuckoo marans
Are the swaps restricted to pure bred eggs.
will probably bring following breeds to swap or sell if chicken continue to lay.
1 White marans, shipped in from New york last year
2 partridge brahmas , purchase in Modesto
3 cream chested legbar eggs purchased from 4 different breeders in USA
4 cochin bantams purchase Oakdale California assorted colors
5 cochin bantams barbed color Purchased from Ohio
6 Wheaten Marans purchased Turlock Calif.
7 HRR eggs rooster bought egg out of Texas
8 might have extra salmon faverolles
9 Possibly Wheaten Amerucana if fertile got a new rooster!!!!!!
I cannot find seller names in a safe spot somewhere in this computer..

Would like to get a Black copper roo or blue copper. One of you culls would do! He'd live with my ranch horse manure spreader hens, barnyard marans/ marans cross hens my rooster is a blue splash 5 or 6 years old, and not looking to healthy now a days. Big chance he could get ate by a fox ! SO I can trade eggs or a small price for him.
What is everyone else bringing....to swap

I bought really dark Black Cooper eggs from Ladycat in Texas and hatched 8 chicks. At least four are cockerals. They are

three weeks old. Kern

Hi All,
I was under the mistaken impression that the party was May 17.
Perhaps I can make it on the 3rd! Would be fun!

Back
Top Bottom