Shamo Chickens

Anyone out there have any eggs from there Shamo's or Thais that they want to sell???

have lots of shamos best setters for peafowl eggs set up to 10 eggs most of the hens are very tame and not flighty males are tame to humans keepers but they are game so keep just a hand ful around

what colors are your Shamo's, are they pure bred's? Looking for some good bloodlines to mix in with my Birds......... I only have 3 orientals, just started with them, here's a photo of them...........
45894_shamofighers_157.jpg
45894_the_shamo_hens.jpg
45894_shamofighers_015.jpg
g]

You payed $60 for a Spangled Shamo?!
th.gif
Sheesh, and here I'm paying 150 each for, well, a non-Spangled Shamo. I just seem to have terrible luck finding people with Spangled Shamos these days.

I Payed $60.00 for all 3 , $25.00 for the spangled Rooster & $15.00 & $20.00 for the 2 hens.................................+ I have another (pure Bred)Thai hen comming soon next month for FREE.

Last edited:
a guy in Wisconsin Rapids, WI. A really good guy............with nice birds.
45894_mrshamos.jpg
45894_shamofighers_015.jpg

Last edited:
I clean my coop 1 time a week, pitchfork the straw out of the coop all the way down to the wood floor boards, Them add 12" deep of straw in everytime...............My coop walls & ceiling is insulated, water never freezes in the winter, but I do have an air vent, lets in fresh air & expells moisture. I have two large plexiglass windows that let in natural light, but I do have my chickes on light timers...............they lay eggs like crazy right now, waiting for my Oriental game fowls to start laying, I plan on incubating every egg I get from them this year.......................................................................................................................

Back
Top Bottom