Share some of your chickens!!

Yes
20231105_145834.jpg
View attachment 3677853
20231105_145435.jpg

My first flock of Australorps, they all did this by them selves, got up on this old stump. I came outside and as soon as I saw them I turned tail and ran for my camera! I was sure they would have all jumped off by the time I got back, but alas they were all still there! I got two quick pics and one by one, off they came! :D

DSCN1544.JPG

I love them! They are so cute!
My first flock of Australorps, they all did this by them selves, got up on this old stump. I came outside and as soon as I saw them I turned tail and ran for my camera! I was sure they would have all jumped off by the time I got back, but alas they were all still there! I got two quick pics and one by one, off they came! :D

View attachment 3677913
They are posing for a picture! I love them. Sadly my Black Australop, Cookie, doesn’t like to her picture taken! 😂
Beautiful birds so far!
Adding a couple of my favorite birds. The Mighty Quin and my elderly much adored bantam Cochin Smudge.

View attachment 3677951
I love your rooster! He beautiful! What breed is he???

I love them! They are so cute!

They are posing for a picture! I love them. Sadly my Black Australop, Cookie, doesn’t like to her picture taken! 😂

I love your rooster! He beautiful! What breed is he???

Quin is a Sapphire Gem. I bought him as a sexed pullet....yeah they got him wrong. :gig
So far he's been an amazingly good boy.

Quin is a Sapphire Gem. I bought him as a sexed pullet....yeah they got him wrong. :gig
So far he's been an amazingly good boy.
Yeah, I've had that happen too. So glad he is good for you. I have a Rhode Island Red rooster ( Buddy ) that I have owned for 4 years and he is still around being a good rooster. I am keeping a new rooster, Jack, his son that is a Black Australorp x Rhode Island Red, he is being good so far but sounds really bad when he crows! :lau:bow

Back
Top Bottom