Share your snow scene pictures.

Beautiful pics. It has been in the upper 40s and lower 50s for the last 3 weeks in Flathead Valley and the snow in the valley is almost gone. Of course there's still loads of it up on the higher Rocky Mountains around us where the altitude keeps the temperatures much colder.

Thanks.
It has been very warm here too. I'm not very happy that we're not getting the snow and moisture that is normal for this time of year. Hopefully, it's on its way.
fl.gif

More snow Sarah! :eek:

Fantastic pics as always :D We just didn't get any to mean anything this winter. But then again we are heading towards Easter weekend so it's still possible!!
It's been known to snow then here before!!

While the pictures are great, I cannot truly enjoy them. I have taken my snow plows off my bobcat and vehicles. I am now scared to death this silly storm will move north and dump on me. It appears to be 40 miles south of me now...

Looks like the wet heavy snow too. Now I have to worry about my tree branches too!....

Nice Pics though!

While the pictures are great, I cannot truly enjoy them. I have taken my snow plows off my bobcat and vehicles. I am now scared to death this silly storm will move north and dump on me. It appears to be 40 miles south of me now...

Looks like the wet heavy snow too. Now I have to worry about my tree branches too!....

Nice Pics though!

Don't do like I did!!!
I had my snowblower parked and we got hit with just 2-3" of really wet snow. I thought, "No problem! I'll just use the snow shovel on these few paths."
Now I'm waiting for the VA to pay for my hernia operation.
Seriously! Be careful out there.
Just the right tug and the wrong twist when shoveling, and you might be shoveling your innards off the ground, instead of snow!

Back
Top Bottom