She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

I'm just chicken brained...lol I think everyone is hatching chicks.... I tend to forget there are other birds out there...lol

Someone needs some duck love... ;)

And how can you forget the adorable head tilt...

One of my friends has been buying my extra eggs on a fairly regular basis and she would love some duck eggs for baking. She asked when I was going to get some ducks. I told her to find me a place to rent with a small pond and that would let me have my chicks and ducks that wouldn't cost more than I was paying now and I'd gladly hatch some ducks....lol

One of my friends has been buying my extra eggs on a fairly regular basis and she would love some duck eggs for baking. She asked when I was going to get some ducks. I told her to find me a place to rent with a small pond and that would let me have my chicks and ducks that wouldn't cost more than I was paying now and I'd gladly hatch some ducks....lol

lol... I'm lucky... we have a modest piece and my OH is the biggest enabler... I really wanted duck eggs, MIL wants them now too... first hatch of Calls all 4 turn out to be very handsome drakes... finally a single to hatch and luckily turned out to be female and then 2 more, 1 of each... looks like I may finally get some eggs in Spring... and will be hatching them all! lol :D

Blind luck

Must have been pecked in the eye by a chicken.
@RubyNala97 , Regarding your post of kicking the skunk
ep.gif
Honey, I think it's time for an eye exam.

Seen a commercial awhile back......The lady is calling her cat in...."Here Kitty-Kitty". In came a raccoon. She said "Good Kitty!"
The commercial is for eye glasses and says "Missing Something?"
I love that ad. It's got to be the best one out there. A close second is the wood chucks chucking wood.

Back
Top Bottom