She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

So I got my new iPhone today. Now I know what you guys were talking about with the words that come up! Lol. Anyway, I tired out the camera on the phone and it takes beautiful pics! And I let the pea chicks out to free range today. They are going back to their rightful owner on Monday. Sad but also for the best because I can't keep them. Here's some pics from me sitting with the animals today.

Those puff balls are really cute.

Well I guess I am full on red team!
This little one is well malpositioned. It's little head is pushing against the side. I increased the humidity, so that the inner membrane doesn't dry out. It's in there winking at me.

clap.gif

So I got my new iPhone today. Now I know what you guys were talking about with the words that come up! Lol. Anyway, I tired out the camera on the phone and it takes beautiful pics! And I let the pea chicks out to free range today. They are going back to their rightful owner on Monday. Sad but also for the best because I can't keep them. Here's some pics from me sitting with the animals today.

Awe. Bye little peas..... I love your silkies!

So sweet. I'm sure the peas will miss you, but what an experience huh?
Great pics of the silkies!
Good luck with the new phone. I'm due for one also, mine is having trouble keeping a charge. And the memory is almost full... Ok, so I take alot of chicken and duck pics!
1f60a.png

So sweet. I'm sure the peas will miss you, but what an experience huh?
Great pics of the silkies!
Good luck with the new phone. I'm due for one also, mine is having trouble keeping a charge. And the memory is almost full... Ok, so I take alot of chicken and duck pics!
1f60a.png

They will miss me. :( when I let them out of the cage, into the yard today, they just stayed right by me and if one of the chickens came up to me, they displayed their tail feathers and chased them away. They don't realize that they are peafowl. But they are going to live with 5 siblings that are a few weeks younger. Hopefully they will do good. And that's exactly what was going on with my phone! Wouldn't hold the charge and was almost 400mb's over the internal storage. Now I have 32 GB and plan on taking lots of pics & videos of the animals and up coming hatches. (I also got 3 quail eggs today!!)

Meet Miracle, she made it. The other egg was dis.

:yesss: So happy little "miracle" made it. At least you got one beautiful chick out of that bad experience!

They will miss me. :( when I let them out of the cage, into the yard today, they just stayed right by me and if one of the chickens came up to me, they displayed their tail feathers and chased them away. They don't realize that they are peafowl. But they are going to live with 5 siblings that are a few weeks younger. Hopefully they will do good. And that's exactly what was going on with my phone! Wouldn't hold the charge and was almost 400mb's over the internal storage. Now I have 32 GB and plan on taking lots of pics & videos of the animals and up coming hatches. (I also got 3 quail eggs today!!)
:yesss: So happy little "miracle" made it. At least you got one beautiful chick out of that bad experience!

Now quail?? I almost tried them before chicks. At least they hatch quick! I think they take a little higher humidity, right?

I have 32gb now and only 2.5gb free! And I've been deleting for weeks trying to make space! Lol but its over 2 years old, so I'm due anyway.

One more update and I'll quit going on and on about my girls. Just went to check the coop, as it was time for the automatic door to close. Everyone was in! Yeah! Big Guy in the #1 spot, two girls between him and Punkin on the top roost, 3 girls on the lower roost, 2 on the floor below them, and one in the nest box that they all laid their eggs in this morning. It was Tara in the nest box, and she has always been my early morning layer, but I've never known her to sleep in the box. Maybe she was just taking dibs.

One more update and I'll quit going on and on about my girls. Just went to check the coop, as it was time for the automatic door to close. Everyone was in! Yeah! Big Guy in the #1 spot, two girls between him and Punkin on the top roost, 3 girls on the lower roost, 2 on the floor below them, and one in the nest box that they all laid their eggs in this morning. It was Tara in the nest box, and she has always been my early morning layer, but I've never known her to sleep in the box. Maybe she was just taking dibs.

Those are some serene pics. Lovely.

Back
Top Bottom