She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

I don't think I told you guys, I made my first sale yesterday! Sold my 3 polish babies. Didn't really want to, but they don't really fit into my plan, so I figured it would be easier with them young. 2 months. Sold within hours of listing on CL to a young fella (and his prim-and-proper girlfriend! Lol)

Awesome! Looks great. Should sell easily.
I had to hinge the lid on my nest boxes (hadn't been done, since it wasn't needed before!) and put dividers in. They all laid eggs in the nest box side this morning, in one corner, but now they have some privacy stalls
1f609.png

Now I'm relaxing on the porch with a cold beverage, admiring my flock. I tell ya, Big Guy is going to be a great flock master!

Love it!

Well my girls must have enjoyed themselves yesterday... 8 hens and I got 8 eggs this morning. Hadn't even done that at home! Been getting 7 for a few days, but I'm impressed. Might not get any tomorrow since the move may disrupt them, but I'm very proud of them.

tg - I'll find that link, if someone doesn't get it first.

You're in business now!

Or maybe the boys "loosened" them up?? :gig

You're bad! :lay

Finished my latest coop yesterday, cleaning up my mess today

Very nice. I need a couple of those for different breeds.

I don't think I told you guys, I made my first sale yesterday! Sold my 3 polish babies. Didn't really want to, but they don't really fit into my plan, so I figured it would be easier with them young. 2 months. Sold within hours of listing on CL to a young fella (and his prim-and-proper girlfriend! Lol)

I hope it goes that easy for me. Awesome! You're getting ready to hatch more chicks, for sure! ;)

At 2:20pm not much progress.

Started assist.

Good luck. It looks ready.

Well I guess I am full on red team!
This little one is well malpositioned. It's little head is pushing against the side. I increased the humidity, so that the inner membrane doesn't dry out. It's in there winking at me.

So I got my new iPhone today. Now I know what you guys were talking about with the words that come up! Lol. Anyway, I tired out the camera on the phone and it takes beautiful pics! And I let the pea chicks out to free range today. They are going back to their rightful owner on Monday. Sad but also for the best because I can't keep them. Here's some pics from me sitting with the animals today.

Back
Top Bottom