She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

Careful assuming "my wife" or "my husband" means someone is the opposite gender
1f609.png
not the case here but just sayin

You people are hard to keep up with! But very entertaining!!
yes - one of my nieces now has 3 mums- her mum and dad got divorced then her mum got herself a wife

Its so nice to have the advertisements turned off...pages load so much faster now.

How do I put that line across the bottom of my posts with some information below it that others have? Is that the "signature"?

My Styrofoam bator goes into lockdown today. I actually bumped the humidity up to 65% yesterday as I was worried I had run it a little too dry (weight lose as above ideal). The bator has this wire mesh floor that keeps the chicks from tripping on the water wells, but its a pain to clean after hatch as stuff has been baked onto it. I am going to put paper towels over it and then lay the eggs on top. Anyone see any reason this is a bad idea?
I do the same in the Brinsea. Makes cleanup easier. You can also use shelf liner to give them a better grip

Its so nice to have the advertisements turned off...pages load so much faster now.

How do I put that line across the bottom of my posts with some information below it that others have? Is that the "signature"?

My Styrofoam bator goes into lockdown today. I actually bumped the humidity up to 65% yesterday as I was worried I had run it a little too dry (weight lose as above ideal). The bator has this wire mesh floor that keeps the chicks from tripping on the water wells, but its a pain to clean after hatch as stuff has been baked onto it. I am going to put paper towels over it and then lay the eggs on top. Anyone see any reason this is a bad idea?

I did that last hatch but no recommendation either way as I lost most from overheating after lockdown

If you don't put Surgeon General in your title, I'm blocking you :gig

Others use paper towels. I use that rubber shelf liner stuff.

Edit - here's the thread to request your title.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/729897/gfm-title-request-thread

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom