She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

OMG! Off today and working in the yard. Heard my silkies having a fit. Long story short, I got the chick nabber, and no, he was not relocated...

I'm off work today also! Going to visit an old neighbor, then going to do some pistol shooting! Yeah!! Yes, DH has done it again, and bought yet another pistol!

Well I am glad you took care of that!! LoL!!! Was it a snake?

Good just checking!!! I hope they lay eggs if I cant sell them. That would be great!!! But they do eat a lot of feed and they dont waste that much so thats a good thing.
just under 6ft black. I know they kill bad snakes, I normally won't kill them. This one was in the pen and heading for the coop. 20 chicks in there. I'll post a pic if anyone cares to see. Longer than the hoe

Both BYC and Bugtraq have posted thier age on the site so I know I'm younger than them. However I am old enough to have grown up before color TV- so I don't know if I'm older or younger than you SC . Defintly older than sidewing. I watch lots of cartoons esp when looking after my younger brothers children.

Last time I went on a business trip people thought I was 15-20 years younger than I am.
You're a little older than me. I'm 42. That's why I'm so mature :thumbsup

I should qualify that as before color TV was common in Australia - I think it must have been available in the UK , because Jon pert wee dr who episodes are in color

I was definitely thinking you were much younger! Not even sure why I made that assumption. Although, since you read this whole thread, I would not expect a younger person to stick with it. Haha Isn't that funny.

Careful assuming "my wife" or "my husband" means someone is the opposite gender
1f609.png
not the case here but just sayin

You people are hard to keep up with! But very entertaining!!
Well finally! You've been lurking forever. Hello!
My brother doesn't have a husband, but only because his boyfriend is afraid of commitment
1f609.png

Its so nice to have the advertisements turned off...pages load so much faster now.

How do I put that line across the bottom of my posts with some information below it that others have? Is that the "signature"?

My Styrofoam bator goes into lockdown today. I actually bumped the humidity up to 65% yesterday as I was worried I had run it a little too dry (weight lose as above ideal). The bator has this wire mesh floor that keeps the chicks from tripping on the water wells, but its a pain to clean after hatch as stuff has been baked onto it. I am going to put paper towels over it and then lay the eggs on top. Anyone see any reason this is a bad idea?

Back
Top Bottom