Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flypen should

Butcher with pearl colored legs

Last edited:
Best of both worlds for you havoc. Disclaimer: pics pulled from the net I am not in any way connected or affiliated with fowl pictured below, Thankyou.

if you ever come across some good ones let me know. The ones I've seen vary so much, I can't tell what I'm looking at.

Guess I shoulda paid more attention to the asils box
have no clue what color they suppose to be but here they are a dark tan a light almost greenish tint. Disclaimer: never said they was pure even noted they were just lawn ornaments

I have Kelsos, Albany x hatch, Bennett greys, I have a timer light on my Bennett grey pen to add 2 hrs of light in the evening the rest of them are laying a egg every other day.

About to fill pens with straw and was wondering if anybody heard of putting ash down to kept mites and whatever out the pens. I remember an old timer saying to me that putting ash in pens keeps stuff out. Thoughts.

I don't know about the ash working or not but I dump my ash bucket from the woodstove into the main run. To be honest though I've never even seen the chickens mess with it. I heard they would dust in it and that it was good to keep bugs and all off em.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom