Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's  good looking hen. do you have a picture of the cock?

I was looking through Google images and it shows all kinds of different bates hatches, from spangled to lemon hackle to dark hackles like hers. Some are pea and some are straight combed... Do you know what direction you want to go? seems like there is a lot of options....

Yes, all of mine are 100% peacomb and dark red. I have one hen that came spangled in 9 years and I'm breeding her back to her uncle.

It has been raining since yesterday here. Supposed to change over to snow after midnight. Somewhere around 8 inches expected now. All 30 pens are an absolute mess. i don't care how hot it gets this summer as long as its dry!!

I would like to know who I can file a complaint with. It's not fair that I get well below zero temps, snow and flooding and then snow again.

Fyi chickens do a lot better than expected when bathed. I had to last spring during the wet season. Yeah I did it I bathed chickens had to.

Last edited:
What are the winter's there normally like? Seriously.
some years we get a lot more snow. But this year the temps have been on average 20 degrees colder than normal for the past two months or so. Last year around this time it was between 60-70 degrees. Tomorrow dropping to 9 after all the snow. Think I heard 5th coldest year on record dating back to the 1800s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom