Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my good buddy that passed went to selection and q course for special forces. Became a green beret. Less than a year at his unit he went to Iraq and stepped on an IED. Killed him instantly.
If anybody is interested his name was Matt Kimmell.
They've changed it now to his Humvee detonated the ied.

Last edited:
I had a slot to go to ranger school after airborne school. I got orders for Korea and they pulled my slot and sent me to Korea instead. I begged them to change my orders so I could go to ranger school first. They wouldn't budge. Instead they sent 3 other guys. 2 failed and 1 made it. I was so pissed off I wouldn't reenlist. Got out from Korea.
interesting. Whole different life if you would have gone Im sure.
My brother is in Navy right now. Dont know how combat training he'll get, but he seems to be getting a lot of practical industrial training, like electrical, mechanics, etc.

Yeah. Those skills are better overall. Not much use for weapons training etc. unless you want to become a paramilitary cop which seems to be "in" right now lol

It depends on the person and pistol some are great with them even out to 100yds but i cant see shooting over 40yds with them. I agree that a scatter gun is the best home defense gun for an intruder.

I just have wheel guns, pistols, scatter guns and long guns, i enjoy them then again everyone has their hobbies.

It depends on the person and pistol some are great with them even out to 100yds but i cant see shooting over 40yds with them. I agree that a scatter gun is the best home defense gun for an intruder.

I just have wheel guns, pistols, scatter guns and long guns, i enjoy them then again everyone has their hobbies.
Some of them guys with revolvers on tv are amazing.
I can't remember this one guys name but he was shooting tic tacs out of the air. Now that's amazing.

I myself stay in the 20-30 range with a hand gun all an all i just enjoy guns have since i was young and makes good family memories and my 2-5yr old girls are already interested in going hunting with daddy thats something any man should look forward to enjoying!

IMG_3484.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom