Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I went looking for that white stags pic for you,sir! And while I was all up in it why not retrieve my pics that byc ****** up. When we all lost our galleries. Buy you know whatever no hard feelings, rotten mutha ..........

Not u shubin

I know i didnt free range my stags but at 5-6wks old their were trying to kill each other and ive probably got junk compared to some. I will from that day foward unless i simply dont care pen mine.
They won't last 2 months penned. It's better if you can to let em run. I knew that bird was gonna be first. I've been watching him closely. He went over the wooden gate and got to the only pen he could. Lol.

Oh i know i compliment most everybodys birds in here. I was just paying it forward abit as i do with others too its usually what catches my eyea and mind seeing how this is just visual and nothing more.

When you just know it's about to get bad

400 (80).jpg

If yall recall i lurked on here for close to a year listening and learning. While i had not ever had game fowl till about a year ago i was breeding others for years but always wanted AGF and then found the best i could in what i personally liked and could get my hands on i like and enjoy what i havel aswell as what yall have.

If yall recall i lurked on here for close to a year listening and learning. While i had not ever had game fowl till about a year ago i was breeding others for years but always wanted AGF and then found the best i could in what i personally liked and could get my hands on i like and enjoy what i havel aswell as what yall have.
that's what matters if you happy with what you got don't worry about what anybody else got to say. Common denominator is somebody gonna learn something picking through all the drama that goes on here. The only one that I'm aware of that knows absolutely everything is centra so other than him we can all at least see how other people do stuff. Maybe it'll give someone ideas. It might work it might not.

that's what matters if you happy with what you got don't worry about what anybody else got to say. Common denominator is somebody gonna learn something picking through all the drama that goes on here. The only one that I'm aware of that knows absolutely everything is centra so other than him we can all at least see how other people do stuff. Maybe it'll give someone ideas. It might work it might not.
What drama?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom