Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news I am half way to getting fishing license for hubby... he used to fish before getting disabled and the state made it super hard to get the license I would have had to take a day off just to go to the capital and do all the paper work last time I checked. So as I have today off and it’s not a gov Holiday I looked up what I needed and called F&G and my god they where so helpful, They had us photograph and email them the documents and set up his profile so now we can go to a local place and get his lincense instead of driving to their main office. So I hope to get both licenses bought today at a local place... then I can get the gear out and start checking what we got, what condition stuff is in... the Ugly Stick is in good shape... but I need to locate my fly fishing gear I inherited from grand dad. Jazzed we can go fishing again soon.

I Love Fly Fishing

Screenshot_20180226-113515.png

Maybe lol thanks you still have your Marion rose hatch?

Oh yeah, i have two sides in the Marion Rose Mclean, both sides are cousins.
I'm in the process of getting a pair of the Marion Rose Blueface in couple days. I will line breed the pair 1st year(for breeders) and tthen cross the Marion Rose Mclean with the M R Blueface for show birds. Will try to post pics of the new ones when they arrive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom