Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta love these pics of mall ninjas! Plenty of laughs.
7F3119CD-3B9C-4FB1-99BB-A60C4AB6D5E1.jpeg

These last two pics are the kind of dumbasses I get a mental images of when I start hearing people talking about AR 15s. Lol
I guess I’ll never understand the mindset.

I’ve spent the last few hours watching videos of Shot show 2018. Mainly looking at new knives.
The vast majority of stuff I see that’s new coming out is catering to the tacticool jackasses. These are guys that sit in a cubicle all day and carry 3 $400 + knives to open mail they could have used their fingernail to open.

I’ve spent the last few hours watching videos of Shot show 2018. Mainly looking at new knives.
The vast majority of stuff I see that’s new coming out is catering to the tacticool jackasses. These are guys that sit in a cubicle all day and carry 3 $400 + knives to open mail they could have used their fingernail to open.
Lol I'm not in to tactical mumbo-jumbo but I do have a few decent knives.

There's seriously a lot of people out there just like this guy that put all their gear on just to get their picture taken. Power Trip!
It’s actually kinda scary. What’s worse is somebody else actually took the picture instead of slapping the shit out of this guy for looking like an idiot. Lol

Lol I'm not in to tactical mumbo-jumbo but I do have a few decent knives.
I’ve got a bunch too. I love knives but I use the hell out of them. I ain’t into crazy fancy steel, titanium, flipper locks etc.. I have had hundreds over the years and the only one I’ve ever broken was a leatherman skeletool. That was my fault. I was brushing up a blind and was torquing the pliers on a branch that was way too thick. Snapped the cast jaws. That was clearly abusing it though.

YouTube knife reviews are the best.
Guy posts a long term review. Knife looks brand new. Gimme a break. Hasn’t see more than 1-2 branches.
I really don’t even know why the hell I watch them. Better than the cutlery corner show I guess. Kinda like a train wreck, can’t look away.

YouTube knife reviews are the best.
Guy posts a long term review. Knife looks brand new. Gimme a break. Hasn’t see more than 1-2 branches.
I really don’t even know why the hell I watch them. Better than the cutlery corner show I guess. Kinda like a train wreck, can’t look away.
Lol you can't believe all them videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom