Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
0-tookey-jpg.1283504
Is that stag result of you breeding the white toppy pullets with your bbr? or did you acquire him from the breeder?

Is that stag result of you breeding the white toppy pullets with your bbr? or did you acquire him from the breeder?
He is outsourced white toppy hen x brown-breasted brown red cock of my breeding. I think my brown-breasted brown reds will all be major league white like that with little red bleeding through on body if carrying silver allele (S) like he does. Late in season I will breed him to a pattern allele hen to test.

He is outsourced white toppy hen x brown-breasted brown red cock of my breeding. I think my brown-breasted brown reds will all be major league white like that with little red bleeding through on body if carrying silver allele (S) like he does. Late in season I will breed him to a pattern allele hen to test.
Well he looks just like mama. I'd be curious to see if his offspring will continue to pass on those genes... maybe 1/4 of his offspring will show some sort white and/or toppy?

Now that I think of it no I've never seen that...
But I got my first blue leg hatch style pullet with a few white in wing feathers....
That's probably uncommon but not rare. There's spangled hatch everywhere now a days.

That's probably uncommon but not rare. There's spangled hatch everywhere now a days.
have you seen a tail streamers on dark leg birds?

The pullet I have is solid hatch, not spangled, just has one or two white flight feathers. which is new to me. I dont have picture unfortunately. I need to get her from my old/exs house

have you seen a tail streamers on dark leg birds?

The pullet I have is solid hatch, not spangled, just has one or two white flight feathers. which is new to me. I dont have picture unfortunately. I need to get her from my old/exs house
I wonder if there is any other non game breeds with streamers? and dark legs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom