Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so far all I have done is cloning trees... figs mostly, but I also did some willow and cottonwood trees. A few grapes, sugar cane and some other random things.

I am going to try a bunch of stuff and see what works best in greenhouse

Any ideas?
Around here the thornless blackberry bushes are selling like crazy. Also privacy trees

I can sell strawberry plants all day and they practically grow themselves // an adult cottonwood will suck up like 500 gallons a day from what i have read and a willow over 100. why raise up trees that depletes the water but are essentially no good. not a good use of resources. you need to think like a farmer if you want to be a farmer.

I grow everything outside. I start in covered clear tubs like mini greenhouses

I can sell strawberry plants all day and they practically grow themselves // an adult cottonwood will suck up like 500 gallons a day from what i have read and a willow over 100. why raise up trees that depletes the water but are essentially no good. not a good use of resources. you need to think like a farmer if you want to be a farmer.

I grow everything outside. I start in covered clear tubs like mini greenhouses
I live in an area called Cottonwood Canyon... Nothing but giant willows, cottonwoods, and oaks. Good for native habitats but thats about it. Shade trees basically.

I agree though, I am a big fan of growing edible things. Beneficial to humans and more profitable.

I was thinking about growing fodder for my chickens or to sell for livestock to local feed stores.
I also thought about doing some hipster stuff like microgreens.

Nah haha just had an old man (60s) just told me that thing sounds like a cammed hotrod. I said its got a cam an a few things, he said sounds good that's what ya call a sleeper. I laughed an said yeah thanks an we went our separate ways.

Anything else buttercup?
Are you a mechanic?

Done body work mostly for a living, mechanic stuff comes with the territory. Rebuilt a lawnmower engine at 12ish and rebuilt the engine in my first car right before I got my permit been doing that kinda stuff for a good bit started sweeping floors at 14 in a shop an was working by 15 for $.

Done body work mostly for a living, mechanic stuff comes with the territory. Rebuilt a lawnmower engine at 12ish and rebuilt the engine in my first car right before I got my permit been doing that kinda stuff for a good bit started sweeping floors at 14 in a shop an was working by 15 for $.
I am wondering if you know what could be a cause for a fuel pump going bad on a vehicle. Hasn't been a whole year since I got my last new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom