Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well obviously that's just how the world is today. Like I said in the thread that got shut down sheltered people running their pie hole about something they haven't any idea about is why because most lay down an let it go.

They dont like people with voices here. anyone that really has something to say doesnt fit into there sterile world
There really is a lot of kids and adults that have the mentality of a child here so I do understand where they’re coming from. You’re not gonna change many peoples minds anyway. Just keep liking my beautiful chicken pics to make me feel better about myself.

Only other gamefowl site I know about is sabong but gonna need to take a lot of it with a grain of salt. That and the owner is thinking about shutting it down due to money.

I started a thread to suggest an 18+ less moderated section, they took it down to review it then put it back up 10 minutes later with there decision, they said its not going to happen.... how can you make an informed decision in 10 minutes

I started a thread to suggest an 18+ less moderated section, they took it down to review it then put it back up 10 minutes later with there decision, they said its not going to happen.... how can you make an informed decision in 10 minutes
Because people like me without much self control would post something inappropriate for that thread too and ruin all the fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom