Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol king cocker you got one coming your way just as soon as i can tell witch is witch wont do any good now thay all stopped laying this is a pic of the rooster I'm going to be breeding back to i was at the breeders house today and picked up his daughter he is not much to look at but he is a true above average bird.....
I have to concur regarding the standard of the cuban line pyle fowl. Mine is a diaz bird though
they come with white legs

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Yeah that dog has been through a lot with us. Ripped up the carpet in my first apartment ( didn't get the security deposit back on that one lol) when I was in the Army. H*ll just the other day she got into the cabinet and ate a whole bunch of my sons fruit snacks. Lol.
All in all can't ask for much more. Didn't really start going downhill til this past weekend.
I got 3 dogs now and one of them is 14. Dogs are great. Drive u nuts and make a sh*t day even worse but sometimes they make it great! Wouldn't change a thing.

Where do you buy your tarps?
just the cheap ones from harbor freight. They work good for the price and perfect size. I use the camo ones, same as sdm111 cause I can't stand the look of blue ones and could never find any other color in the right size but bright green. The snow and ice destroys most any tarp I've ever used for anything. The only good ones are canvas and they are way too expensive and heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom