Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got him with 2 other roosters and some hens when they was young and the man told me they where kelso but other peopple have told me that 2 of those roosters r clarets and the othere is kelso but I'm not sure what to think.
I would bet he's a Claret. By the looks of his dubbing he appears to be straight combed and he looks to have white legs(Clarets can also have yellow legs).
He is also wine red(hence the name Claret) with a little white in the steamers, though not all Clarets have the white in their tail. Kelsos can also have all of these features as well don't get me wrong, a lot of them do. What really says Claret to me is his station in combination with all said features and I used to have some that looked just like him. Anyways.. beautiful bird.

Any idea on the color of these two? Is the hen on the left a black breasted red? Green/slate legs. One spur. Hatch maybe? How about the little 4 month old pullet she is white and black and white leg. Any of yall showed any of your games? Is the hens lopped over comb a disqualification?

She was cold in this pic and all fluffed up.

Supose to be pure koopman blue but I just bought him from someone I didn't know so they could just be slapping that name on him. Good bird tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom