Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. Nah just comes down to not paying attention. Some birds don't move cause the grasshoppers wait til the last second to jump away.

Hey guys how loose feathered is too loose feathered for an American Game?
The "WitchDoctor," rooster ain't a manfighter, he was just handled rough. Turns out he was caught in a live trap, beside a farm with hatch, sweaters, and witchdoctors, so he lived most of his life as a wild chicken. I'm happy to say that I got him tamed down. What I am noticing is more/looser feathers under the breast and around the thighs than any other games chickens I've had. I don't have a good pic yet but I plan to have one soon. His leg scales are slightly raised and I forgot the old timer cure for leg mites. All I know about him is that his sons look just like him, and he can spar well.

Hey guys how loose feathered is too loose feathered for an American Game?
The "WitchDoctor," rooster ain't a manfighter, he was just handled rough. Turns out he was caught in a live trap, beside a farm with hatch, sweaters, and witchdoctors, so he lived most of his life as a wild chicken. I'm happy to say that I got him tamed down. What I am noticing is more/looser feathers under the breast and around the thighs than any other games chickens I've had. I don't have a good pic yet but I plan to have one soon. His leg scales are slightly raised and I forgot the old timer cure for leg mites. All I know about him is that his sons look just like him, and he can spar well.
about the legs for some reason Vaseline and ash or sulphur mixed together comes to mind maybe I heard that somewhere. I don't understand the feathers, like they arent laying tight to the body?

about the legs for some reason Vaseline and ash or sulphur mixed together comes to mind maybe I heard that somewhere. I don't understand the feathers, like they arent laying tight to the body?

Ive always been told vaseline too
But i heard that old timers would use wd40 i think it was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom