Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got chicks. Come get em.

And id be glad to get a bird from you shubin, i work all over so cal so hopefully i get sent to riverside soon and if im riding with my brother we can stop by if youre home in the evening

Long as the weather is cooler (in the 70s) you shouldn't have a problem, but always ship them express over night no matter how far they have to go.
Yeah I know. U hear about a few birds arriving stiff as a board. My guess is those particular birds weren't healthy and we'll taken care of.
How about age? I know day old chicks but what about young stags and pullets?

Sorry lol ive read the previous posts too but i havent really had much time to myself in a long time because of work mostly so i havent replied to you, this is probably the earliest ive had free time in like 2 weeks except the mornings before 6 when i go check watwersand food
When i come on here i just have time to read a little since its usually on breaks
But complaining aside no i dont have pure game chicks, i had a bunch of mixes but i gave them to the icecream man lol i do still have a couple from unknown parents though except the father which is that flarry eye i posted a while back
if u have the means to hatch I'll send u some eggs in the spring

Yeah I know. U hear about a few birds arriving stiff as a board. My guess is those particular birds weren't healthy and we'll taken care of.
How about age? I know day old chicks but what about young stags and pullets?
age don't matter, weather and health are the only 2 factors, well and ship over night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom