Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well those will be fun to play with...

Yeah I can tell the new camera from your phone photos.. even your style of photography changes, I noticed your focusing more on the face, as compared to your typical profile shots.

so I dont have a picture yet.. but I'm building a chicken treadmill/carousel. Its based on bicycle rim. I saw a video on youtube of a rooster running on a horizontal bicycle rim like he was compelled to do it. So I am making something similar with a round pen around it.

Hopefully have some pictures (maybe video) tomorrow.

Will he have a reason to run? Good concept and I hope it works but they gonna prolly have to have reason

Last edited:
Will he have a reason to run? Good concept and I hope it works but they gonna prolly have to have reason
On the video I didnt see any reason to run. I think the momentum kept him going after it started turning.

I am going to try mine that way.. real simple, just a free rotating rim. If that doesnt work I may hook up a little motor/drill to the sproket and motorize it.

On the video I didnt see any reason to run. I think the momentum kept him going after it started turning.

I am going to try mine that way.. real simple, just a free rotating rim.  If that doesnt work I may hook up a little motor/drill to the sproket and motorize it. 
what about making it sloped a little bit, i used to have chicks exercise a little bit by making them run up from my stomach to my shoulder and they always did it unless tired lol

Lil bit of old school bada**!

Ok back to chickens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom