Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
youll be happy shubin that I haven't caught a thing in my cages yet. Actually kinda strange I thought it was a raccoon but maybe not. I would have caught one by now if it was. May have been a hawk it's migration time. B*stard probably came down nailed my chicken and is down there hovering over sdm's yard by now.

Yeah... I dont really have the room for them, but I cant pass it up. I'll have a temporary spot to place them but eventually I'll have to find room and boot somebody out. 
Your wife ain't gonna be happy if she finds out your bringing more birds in. Lol. Wouldnt take a chance especially for Spanish and asils. Haha

youll be happy shubin that I haven't caught a thing in my cages yet. Actually kinda strange I thought it was a raccoon but maybe not. I would have caught one by now if it was. May have been a hawk it's migration time. B*stard probably came down nailed my chicken and is down there hovering over sdm's yard by now.
bitchll get some no2's too

Yeah... I dont really have the room for them, but I cant pass it up. I'll have a temporary spot to place them but eventually I'll have to find room and boot somebody out. 
i was in chino earlier today (now im in westminster) and will be going back to chino tomorrow if i dont get sent anywhere else i might be able to finally stop by and if not on saturday this time for sure lol

There u go shubin u should gift paco the kelso hatch, hatch pair just kidding u breed those two you would have basically the exact opposite of a sweater but a sweeter. Then get u some round head cross that in then out. Then you'll have,well whatever that makes. I can't remember what was infused into the original sweater

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom