Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha cool. Glad they teamed up.

Black one is a stag too?

3 stags from you buddy ! thankyou very much. eventually I will put the grey with my grey hens "buttermilk" and the darker of the two blacks will have a couple of Sumatra hens and I can throw my black shamo hen in for a little to hatch some of those,see what the offspring looks like? my Sumatra roo will have the older black pullet ,im sure those chicks will turn out real nice and dark!! I got it all figured out although 1 of the blacks will have to be rehomed with a buddy. I will tell him its a shubin warspatch. "get it"? lol

3 stags from you buddy ! thankyou very much. eventually I will put the grey with my grey hens "buttermilk" and the darker of the two blacks will have a couple of Sumatra hens and I can throw my black shamo hen in for a little to hatch some of those,see what the offspring looks like? my Sumatra roo will have the older black pullet ,im sure those chicks will turn out real nice and dark!! I got it all figured out although 1 of the blacks will have to be rehomed with a buddy. I will tell him its a shubin warspatch. "get it"? lol
haha... warspatch... warhorse, spanish, hatch. clever

Thats cool. Glad you got it figured out. So much fun pondering who to pair up ... I day dream about which crosses I want to produce.

Hope the extra black finds a good home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom