Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I
Use of "rooster" is too vague especially with gamefowl but chickens in general unless hens are soul concern. Better for two males above to be referred to as stags that are at least a couple months away from being bullstags. Bullstags are almost always not well suited for such keeping although younger stags as shown above can be hit or miss in part depending on whether a mature cock or even a bullstag keeps the younger guys from getting too invested in a fight.

I always say "Roos" for my younger roosters. Not meaning to offend anyone just young roosters. I just wanted to show off his beautiful coloring. They are only 14 weeks and were raised by a RIR and have yet to show any aggression. They are just my backyard pets and of course I will separate and take one to my farm if I saw any fighting.

I
I always say "Roos" for my younger roosters. Not meaning to offend anyone just young roosters. I just wanted to show off his beautiful coloring. They are only 14 weeks and were raised by a RIR and have yet to show any aggression. They are just my backyard pets and of course I will separate and take one to my farm if I saw any fighting.

You are not offending anyone. You are being imprecise making communication difficult and potentially incorrect.

You are not offending anyone. You are being imprecise making communication difficult and potentially incorrect.

Sorry I thought this was a friendly post to show off your American Game. I was just trying to show off his pretty color. I realize that most American Game roosters can not be kept together. They are still young as I'm sure everyone can tell from the picture and I know they will most likely have to be separated. I see now this post is too serious for me. I was just trying to share my pretty boy!

Sorry I thought this was a friendly post to show off your American Game. I was just trying to show off his pretty color. I realize that most American Game roosters can not be kept together. They are still young as I'm sure everyone can tell from the picture and I know they will most likely have to be separated. I see now this post is too serious for me. I was just trying to share my pretty boy!
this is a friendly page, and you post all the American gamefowl you want to.

Last edited:

Again too much drama when none existed. My remark is simply plain and direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom