Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

His feet are sore but he seems to be doing pretty well. Amazing since if I stub my toe I go down like a baby. Lol. I figure I'm about 10% as tough as this guy. Good enough in my book.
Haha I know what you mean...

Ill tell you what.. I had tooth ache the other day... worst debilitating pain I've ever had. Had to go in for emergency root canal.
But after the pain was gone I felt like such a wuss... and wondering why the heck I have to pay $1200. Pain is so real when its live, after its gone its easy to forget how bad it was.

Haha I know what you mean...

Ill tell you what.. I had tooth ache the other day... worst debilitating pain I've ever had. Had to go in for emergency root canal.
But after the pain was gone I felt like such a wuss... and wondering why the heck I have to pay $1200. Pain is so real when its live, after its gone its easy to forget how bad it was.
Mouth pain is bad. Nerves firing that close to your brain back and forth is enough to drive you nuts. I had my wisdom teeth pulled when I was in the army. Oh man! They had to knock me out, since they had to cut into my jaw. Buddy I swear they stood on my face and pulled with vice grips. 3 days of straight pain. 4th day nothing. I've busted both my ankles twice. Had surgery to redo my ligaments in my left ankle, all because I'm too stupid to let them heal. nothing hurts like tooth pain.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom