Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's ya some cane 7 stories up and it was still higher than I

Hard to see but that truck in the center of pic in the back next to the levee is oblivious to what's on the other side of the levee. The river is higher than the street

Here's ya some cane 7 stories up and it was still higher than I

Whoa.. amazing what humidity will do to plants... i am surprised they dont break when up that high with that many blades/leaves.

Mine are strong tho... none have broke in the wind... but they are super easy to break as soon as you make one cut...

Last edited:
Whoa.. amazing what humidity will do to plants... i am surprised they dont break when up that high with that many blades/leaves.

Mine are strong tho... none have broke in the wind... but they are super easy to break as soon as you make one cut... 
they're not that big at the base Prolly 4" across

trying some other trees too for the first time... grape vines, ficus, juniper, and olive trees.

I have had success with chaya mansa, sugar cane, and all types of cactus in the past.

got about 300 figs trees for this year..
I have an orchard, figs and berries as well. I am thinking of planting some trees specifically for the chickens in their lot: Mulberries for early fruit, Williams Pride Apple for early summer, and Keiffer pear for later fruit. Should help a little with the feed bill.

I have an orchard, figs and berries as well.  I am thinking of planting some trees specifically for the chickens in their lot: Mulberries for early fruit, Williams Pride Apple for early summer, and Keiffer pear for later fruit.  Should help a little with the feed bill.

I can vouch for their love of mulberries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom