Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the dimensions of it if you don't mind me asking I really like it want to build one
Super easy and cheap... Most of it was actually the cull wood at Home Depot, 70% off ! I tried hiding most of the purple paint they spray on it.

120" Long x 48" Deep x 40" Tall .... each stall comes out to 40x48x40

That nice coop but how u keep raccoon weasil out from eating egg and chicken

Pretty chicken, sure would like some them where u get them I never seen these at feed store are these special order from hatchry or friend give them

I have dogs to keep those animals out...

I wish I had dog that would do that mine want to eat chicken so they don't get to be together.

Where u get chicken like that have no crown and chin these have pretty colors feed store get chicken with silk and muff on face put they say they have crown and chin I want one that has all colors like these do

I wish I had dog that would do that mine want to eat chicken so they don't get to be together.

Where u get chicken like that have no crown and chin these have pretty colors feed store get chicken with silk and muff on face put they say they have crown and chin I want one that has all colors like these do
I breed them. They are called Gamefowl and they are not like regular chickens. They are beautiful, but extremely athletic as well. Best chicken I know of, thats why I have a whole bunch.

My dogs had chicken killing problems when they were younger but I was able to teach them to leave the chickens alone. They naturally want to protect the yard so that part is easy. Just need to train them that the chickens are not toys.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom