Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he has good birds, I got a trio of war horse from him they were really small when I got them unfortunately this guy came to my house the other day and made me an offer I couldn't say no : (.... anyway to make story short I sold them because I got off spring from them and I have a different pair from some other breeder and I don't like breeding related birds.

West Riverside county.. I dont know him but I always see his CL posting... Any good?

The fowl all look pretty good, he definitely takes really good pictures.

Here ya go havoc

I didn't figure much would it's just a lets see
What happens type deal no real rhyme or reasoning.
Its good for your own experimenting and learning. I did it on accident with my RIR and American game. I think they are cool. Like @roosterhavoc said, sometimes you have to make mistakes to truely learn.

GRADIOS it is! Lol

Hey Shubin are you planning on doing one of them fish pond/irrigation selfsustaining systems?
Yea I already got one started at my house. 300 Gallon acrylic tank with goldfish, water hyacinth, duckweed and tons of water snails, filtering/watering through some Mulefat. I use water to start sugar cane and other cuttings. Thing is like a greenhouse on the inside.

I never add anything to it, except water every once in a while... I am always taking plants out because they are overgrowning.

I want to set it up to do acutal closed loop system with hydroponic style veggies growing in tubes.

Ill try to get some photos tonight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom