Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I think we're ok now. Made a bunch of emergency roofs with tarps. Dug out around the bases of the domes so the water can get out. Water came up from the marsh all I got was yesterday alot of rain starting about 5am nothing even remotely compatible to my west. Seems like one more day of bands but nothing bad. More wind today. After every tropical system the air seems so fresh and it's very calm. Supposed to have another system form in the gulf around Tuesday from energy left from Harvey. We'll see
Stay safe!

I have a hen, not a game but valuable, that has gape worm. Will be using some form of ivermectin to treat for the first time. Any of you folks use the stuff? I will be trying to get it as a paste.

I have a hen, not a game but valuable, that has gape worm. Will be using some form of ivermectin to treat for the first time. Any of you folks use the stuff? I will be trying to get it as a paste.

Ivermectin alone won't treat gape... I deal with gapeworms here... the paste you want is praziquantel/ivermectin combo, I think it's called Zimectrin Gold... usually I use Safeguard(fenbendazole 10%) or Valbazen(albendazole 11.6%)...

Ivermectin alone won't treat gape... I deal with gapeworms here... the paste you want is praziquantel/ivermectin combo, I think it's called Zimectrin Gold... usually I use Safeguard(fenbendazole 10%) or Valbazen(albendazole 11.6%)...
I have praziquantel and have used Safeguard on other animals. Will check dog cabinet for what you suggest. Thanks.

I have praziquantel and have used Safeguard on other animals. Will check dog cabinet for what you suggest. Thanks.

I think praziquantel is dose 1 day, then again on day 10, but not completely sure for gapes... Safeguard is 0.23cc/mL per pound for 5 consecutive days for gapes... very welcome...

IMG_3634.JPG

I just read around 200 post the last few days from this thread from back abit and so far shubin had taken a shower with a rooster, some guy talking about million dollar pit bulls, havoc not giving shubin an inch over his "training and point on views", sdm and centra clashing, centra getting banned for a few days an came back as earl lol and some good info on birds and some beauty's yall posted.

Pretty interesting stuff haha.

I just read around 200 post the last few days from this thread from back abit and so far shubin had taken a shower with a rooster, some guy talking about million dollar pit bulls, havoc not giving shubin an inch over his "training and point on views", sdm and centra clashing, centra getting banned for a few days an came back as earl lol and some good info on birds and some beauty's yall posted.

Pretty interesting stuff haha.
haha memories...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom