Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Whites are hard I'd only get them from a known source. If it's your first ones and if he don't want more that you're willing to lose I'd say go for it. In the future you may learn that you may or may not have something worth feeding.

Good info from SDM, never spend more on chickens than you can afford to lose, never enter a derby or hack unless you afford to lose it all.

60FC59C2-FA94-4B3A-8EAE-59618447785B.jpeg

I've had a rough week, it's got to get better. How are you doing? know you have a load of chicks
Doing ok. Busy with work, getting the yard straight not too much in the chick department I convinced myself to not hatch much I have about 15 blues, 6 or 7 roundhead with a roundhead hen on 10 eggs and 2 kelso hens on about 6 eggs each. I don't know what's wrong with a hatch hen a have she hasn't layed an egg yet oh well

Doing ok. Busy with work, getting the yard straight not too much in the chick department I convinced myself to not hatch much I have about 15 blues, 6 or 7 roundhead with a roundhead hen on 10 eggs and 2 kelso hens on about 6 eggs each. I don't know what's wrong with a hatch hen a have she hasn't layed an egg yet oh well

That's bad, they didn't have another hen you could get? I rais'em any time of the yr they want and never see any difference in quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom