Show off your Delawares! *PIC HEAVY*

I absolutely must get some new blood for my Dels. Of the eight breeds I have they are a must have/keep. I got an assortment so I could decide which I liked the best and they are one of the best. They are good layers for a heritage breed and worth keeping.

Quote:
I believe Cynthia knows what I look like from a picture so do not try it.Cynthia please check ID's before letting the chicks go!!!!
lol.png

Quote:
Ha! Or we could just put our sad faces on and sit by his car as he comes out with our (oops) his chicks. He'll feel so sorry for us that he might share. Or we could bribe him with food... what man doesn't want good food? And he will be hungry after that long drive. Hmmmm
hmm.png

Thank goodness I am going to the North Georgia swap and having lunch before I come to Cynthia's.I will make sure to get very full before I get there because you are right a good meal is the way to my heart!!! You ladies do not play fair.Early spring I will have a ton I will be finding new homes for so look me up then.After picking up these babies I will havew about 30 chicks to chose from so I will be finding new homes for about 20 young birds next spring.
tongue.png

Kathy. . . .too adorable and TOO TEMPTING!!!!!

OK, fine, James, you are going to be full. But what if we sit out there and CRY????? Big, huge, tears?

Quote:
I never thought picking up chicks would be such a hazardous job!!!

I love your new Babies.We will be raising out little rasquels at the same time.We can compare pictures.It will be fun.

Back
Top Bottom