Show Off Your Games!

Quote:
I thought he looked like he had a little Asil in there. I'm guessing the Asil was the hen, and must have been white? He'll end up real nice when he's done growing up! Do you raise any pure white Asil's? If so I'd like to talk about possibly getting a trio from you. My Father has some real nice Black Rampuri and is looking for some whites to try to breed some Blues. I hope you dont mind my asking.

No Sir I dont mind you asking and yes his mother was white...Sorry I dont raise any pure white asils:(

Thanks anyway! It seems that good white Asil are a little hard to find at this point! I found him the trio of Black ones a few months back and still haven't had any luck on the whites. The few I have found were not that good and really not worth what they were asking. Eventually I'll stumble into some, probably right about the time I quit looking! lol

No problem Chief. I have a friend whos really into all kinds of asils..Next time I see him Ill ask if he knows of anyone that has any "whites" that are worth selling. Good luck on your search.
big_smile.png
Also you might try cuda..I know he raises asil but not sure about white but he probably could point you in the right direction of finding some good breeder fowl for your program.
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
I'd really appreciate that!

I checked out Cuda's site & didn't see any whites. Maybe I'll send him a note. He did have a pretty nice looking blue Asil hen though.
big_smile.png

Quote:

I checked out Cuda's site & didn't see any whites. Maybe I'll send him a note. He did have a pretty nice looking blue Asil hen though.
big_smile.png

Quote:

big_smile.png

newchickengirl- I'd really appreciate that!

big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom