Show Off Your Games!

Quote:
Sorry, no I didn't see it.

Well, I wouldn't say that that's "how its done" with game fowl. But I had a real problem with another group that hatched earlier this year getting too aggressive at a very young age, and someone suggested that if I had a well behaved rooster to keep with them he might police their fights and keep the peace. The rooster in the picture is far and away the most well behaved chicken I own, so I figured I'd give it a try. So far he seems to be mildly curious about them and that is all. The broody is still on the nest and seems to get very uncomfortable when he gets too close, but I think they'll be fine as long as she doesn't go after him.

You know, I used to use a nice big EE cock to keep the peace amongst my young fowl in a big fly pen until the day a 2 lb Asil stag almost killed his 6 lb ass! lol

That's pretty funny. I don't think I have to worry about that though. There's a reason I call that Cock Tyson. And It isn't related to meat chickens. lol
I just hope he doesn't get too irritated with them. Or the overprotective hen for that matter.

You know, that EE cock was a bad dude for a barnyard breed, and well over twice his size, so you just never know friend! lol I can tell you it shocked me, I mean I already knew the Asil were good, but a darn baby putting the hurts to him like he did makes you appreciate how powerful an Asil can be!
wink.png
I just free range the chicks now as soon as they are ready for the ground, and that seems to work fine for me.

would love a bird like tyson chief you doing any hatches that may have chicks that would look like him would like a kind king like that ruleing over my mixed flock ro one who rules with a iron fist

Last edited:
Hey everyone...Just figured I would finally post some picures of My birds. Dont laugh there not the greatest pics but you will get the idea lol Also please forgive My sons nakedness lol

miklo1.jpg

Arnieapril2010pic2.png

Arnieapril2010.png

greyapril2010pic2.png

greyapril2010.png

brunoapril2010pic2.png

brunoapril2010.png

peanutapril2010.png

Peanutapril2010pic2.png

NikoApril2010.png

Nikkoapril2010.png

NikkoApril2010pic3.png