Show Off Your Games!

Here's mine dad which is 13 or so and doesn't care about much just where his bed is, my momma dog which I believe would do what she had to do if the shtf, and their son which nobody's getting past

What u need a real roof for? It doesn't rain but 2-3" a year over in California huh?
yep Lol

Supposedly its going to be an El Nino year this winter. So I want to prepare for the 6" of rain we'll get Lol. Plus I think the roof will provide much needed shade in the summer. Already they hide in the shade of the wood panels. I think it would look a lot better too if I had a roof. I want to do corrugated panel roofing (either steel or the 80% shade plastic)

yep Lol

Supposedly its going to be an El Nino year this winter. So I want to prepare for the 6" of rain we'll get Lol.  Plus I think the roof will provide much needed shade in the summer. Already they hide in the shade of the wood panels. I think it would look a lot better too if I had a roof. I want to do corrugated panel roofing (either steel or the 80% shade plastic)

You better watch talk. CA has experienced biblical rain events that have not occurred since is became a state.

Man we get 6" in 30 mins sometimes. That poly roofing is nice if you splurge and get the thick stuff. That's what I wanted to use cause of the colors but couldn't justify the cost difference

Back
Top Bottom