Show off your Old English Game Bantams!!

Finally got my new grow out cage finished and moved some little ones for their first night outside.

Awesome! Good lookin boys you have there.

I forgot you had golden sebrights too. I just hatched a bunch of them, but sold most of them last night. Kept 2 to grow out for myself. Hoping for a male and a female, I need to replace my current cockerel.

That's cool how big are you grow out pens I'm in the middle of building some now there 8ft by 3ft deep and I'm going to put removable dividers in it at 2ft spacing and have 4 doors so I can have different sections for chicks if I need them

That's cool how big are you grow out pens I'm in the middle of building some now there 8ft by 3ft deep and I'm going to put removable dividers in it at 2ft spacing and have 4 doors so I can have different sections for chicks if I need them

This one is 8 ft long x 3 deep and 2 ft tall. It's divided into 2 4 x 3 pens that open from the top. Waterers are 2 in PVC with Superflo nipples.

Awesome!  Good lookin boys you have there.

I forgot you had golden sebrights too.  I just hatched a bunch of them, but sold most of them last night.  Kept 2 to grow out for myself.  Hoping for a male and a female, I need to replace my current cockerel. 

My Sebright hen ruptured an egg inside, really expected her to die but she passed everything. She's actually laid a couple of times since, but eggs have been infertile. Had really hoped to hatch more this year, but I have 2 hens almost ready to go into the breeding pen.

I like pens like this because I can stand back and watch how they move. Helps when I get ready to select birds for show/breeding.

My Sebright hen ruptured an egg inside, really expected her to die but she passed everything. She's actually laid a couple of times since, but eggs have been infertile. Had really hoped to hatch more this year, but I have 2 hens almost ready to go into the breeding pen.

I like pens like this because I can stand back and watch how they move. Helps when I get ready to select birds for show/breeding.

Oh my goodness, I'm glad she survived!

My OEGB's and Sebrights are penned next to each other. 8-10' high pens, with some high roost branches, I love watching them fly!

I'm tempted to get rid of every breed of mine, except my OEGBs. I love these guys!

I'm tempted to get rid of every breed of mine, except my OEGBs. I love these guys!

Don't know if I could give up the rest of mine. I love my Cream Legbars and Swedish Flower Hens. Love some of my little mutts too.

My Sebrights were my Dad's that I inherited when he passed. He got his birds from Jerry Bonds, and even though I don't "love" Sebrights, my Dad did and I would never part with them. My rooster came from the last egg he ever put in an incubator.

They're like my children, all different, and all special in their own unique way.

Don't know if I could give up the rest of mine. I love my Cream Legbars and Swedish Flower Hens. Love some of my little mutts too.

My Sebrights were my Dad's that I inherited when he passed. He got his birds from Jerry Bonds, and even though I don't "love" Sebrights, my Dad did and I would never part with them. My rooster came from the last egg he ever put in an incubator.

They're like my children, all different, and all special in their own unique way.

I know what you mean. All (at least most) of mine are very special too, and I couldn't get rid of them. Simple golden comets are my hubbys favorites. His girls. But I sure do enjoy these guys.

I really miss my OEGB and hope to get some soon. I'm just fond of any chicken though. My wife loves Silkies but she's getting attached to the AM's, especially Clementine.

That's her and Clementine having a chat.

Back
Top Bottom