Show off your Red sex-links!! [[pictures included]] !! (:

Pics

<3ChickenForever

Fire Is Catching
8 Years
Feb 20, 2011
WI
This is a place where you can post your pictures of your red sex-links and show them off! Thanks for posting pictures! Now here are some of mine. [[MORE PICS ON PAGE 3, #24]]

One of my RSL hens [[Angel]]
80445_102_0311.jpg

My only RSL rooster [[Creamy]] (I have better pics of him)
80445_102_0295.jpg

What do you guys think?

~~Bri~~

Last edited:
I have a EEs, Buff Orpington, Barred Rock, RIR, and red and black sex-links. My sex-links are my absolute favorites! This is Penny. She's 7 months old and is a SUPER layer. She's also intensely curious and she likes to knock on my back door when she wants me to come out and play!

64761_imgp6520.jpg

64761_imgp5668.jpg

Here is an egg from one of my Red Sex Links. It weighed 135 grams. It had an egg inside it and both were double yolks.

Here is the egg next to a regular large egg weighing 60 grams.

The yolks broke when I opened the shell but you can still see all four yolks.

Red sexlinks are one my favorite breeds along with Marans and Easter eggers. People usually say Red sexlinks are top of the pecking order, Amanda is bottom of the pecking order out of are 10 chickens. The chickens love picking on her, especially the brahmas and australorp.
View attachment 1404385
My australorp is the flock bully too. Rosie the RSL is the 2nd lowest in the pecking order, out of 6- and 1 is a rooster.

This is Mrs. Garrett. She is my best chicken friend! She's so mean to the other chickens, but soooo people friendly! She follows me around like a dog. We had some scary reproductive issues when she first started laying, but they seem to have gone away...for now. She is 2 years old and still a lean, mean every-day-egg-laying machine!
WP_20160920_17_53_58_Pro.jpg

WP_20170524_11_36_25_Pro.jpg

Back
Top Bottom