Sick pullet?

Happy Sunday @Wyorp Rock !

Put little girl - hubby calling her Old Yeller bc of her yellow foot band - out with the others this morning.

The littles are still at the point of flocking separately from the big flock. Put her down and a couple of chest bumps later, she is back in the group pecking around with them. She also hung around the big girls as they made their rounds this morning. :)

We will keep up through the full course of antibiotics and plain Greek yogurt as we keep an eye on her and make sure she does not fall back into illness.

Thankful for all your help, once again. :hugs
This is good news!
I hope she recovers completely with no more problems. I'm glad she's back with her flock.

Little girl seems to be back to normal and is hanging our with her flock - both the littles and the older gals as Rooster Cogburn is beginning to push the littles to join the bigger flock as of late. :)

Thanks for all your help @Wyorp Rock !

Little girl seems to be back to normal and is hanging our with her flock - both the littles and the older gals as Rooster Cogburn is beginning to push the littles to join the bigger flock as of late. :)

Thanks for all your help @Wyorp Rock !
I'm glad she's doing well and is back with the flock.
Rooster Cogburn sounds like a good rooster!

Thank you for the update.

Back
Top Bottom