*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Actually, I'm a PISCES.  ;)  

Scary indeed - the Princess is also a Pisces.

What's the matter Sour? Somebody tell you that cops can't dance, or something?:idunno

Nope, the POLICE save everything for future use.  I don't need to do that dance.

I am a Pieces also and I wonder if Sour land like to sing and dance like a Pirate? like in this video....

The teeth...... Do Sour's teeth really look like that?

The teeth...... Do Sour's teeth really look like that?
What teeth??
idunno.gif

I am a Pieces also and I wonder if Sour land like to sing and dance like a Pirate? like in this video....
No where near so dainty - plus they are wearing far too many clothes.

Mothers have lots of sayings. One of my mother's responses to any injury was, "It's a long way from your heart." Break your leg, get a concussion, hit your hand with a hammer --- "It's a long way from your heart." What the ----------------------------
rant.gif

My sister's answer for EVERYTHING is "Gargle with salt water". I was visiting her and the family back in November and my middle nephew said he hurt his toe. My sister, without skipping a beat, said "Go gargle with salt water. It will feel better." My nephew in law was standing there and he said "Yep....that's my mom in law...thinks salt water cures everything...Break your leg, gargle with salt water and it will heal in 2 minutes."
th.gif
I miss all the family....

Alaskan, can you please keep your white, flaky, cold, oh so cold stuff up there???? It's bad enough we got a foot of it last week, but we STILL have 3 to 4 inches of it on the ground!! We got 2 more inches last night.
hit.gif
I haven't felt my toes in DAYYYSSSSSS!!! I want to see grass!! I want to see green!!!!
hit.gif
(but I did have a blast doing donuts in the snow with my Orangie! Who knew that sliding around in snow while driving your vehicle could be fun!!
wee.gif
)

Still hating snow...10 years of this stuff is enough!!!
hide.gif

Hey, 1d3!
frow.gif

I was seeing grass up until yesterday, and I'm already tired of the cold white stuff.
rant.gif
We didn't get snow, we got a couple inches of ice, it's slick and hard enough to walk on (if you can stay upright!) My kids are out of school for the third day tomorrow; at this rate, they won't have any Spring Break left!
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom