Silkie Holiday Hatch-a-long

Wonderful. would like to find something like that for runs. i' m 40 and my mom is always saying you' ll get killed one of these days going to get stuff. lol. I usually take my dd with me or meet them somewhere public or if I have to pick up by my self I let 2 people know the address and phone number of where I'm going and how long it should take. I'm very carefull. id like to find either swingsets or metal frames from those tarp garages you can buy. there's one up the rd that the tarp is in tatters and has been for a year, nees to stop and ask if they want to get rid of it. it has been a beautiful weekens here. hope it has been for you also.

6 more days till my eggies hatch!!
jumpy.gif
wee.gif

got my silkies into their new coop this weekend, sooo excited!!! they are outta the house! I still have the 9 littles in the house, they will be 2 weeks old this wednesday. temps are dropping here this week too, I put a heat lamp in the new coop by the older chicks, will have to get some pics up soon. scrubbed the heck out of my basement bathroom yesterday (the "old coop" ) lol
yesss.gif

These hatched a few days ago April 11th SO EXCITED!! A friend with a cabinet incubator hatched them for me This is my best looker a porcelain..There are 3 others black partridge and another maybe blue. Cat dance eggs.Other pics were blurred. Need to retake.

Back
Top Bottom